- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Candidate must have at-least 3 years of experience in android programming
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting & memory leakage using tools such as instruments etc.,
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- General experience with USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, and BLE integration is a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communications
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Must have to do client communication