- Junior Software Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using primarily Microsoft technologies, such as .NET. The candidate will work as part of a software development team
- 1+ years of .Net development experience (ASP.Net 3.5 or greater and C# 4 or greater)
- Familiarity with MVC, Entity Framework, Web API/WCF
- Experience with a relational database (MSSQL 2005 or greater)
- Exceptional familiarity with object oriented development principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with recent versions .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiarity with web development frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Knack for writing clean, commented, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Deliver unit-tested systems timely that meet specification functionality requirements.
- Work with team to define detailed specifications for specific functionality requirements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.