- Pablo Picasso once said 'Computers are useless, They can only give you answers.'. True enough, designers are the one's who create the experience between a user and the computer. We are looking for passionate designers who can add a Midas touch to the product with their creative skills and thinking. As a UX/UI Designer in our team, you'll create an alienating design experience for our users that can help people discover careers and connect to others.
- Expertise with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator / experience using HTML5, CSS3 is required.
- The candidate should have knowledge in creating wireframes, process flows & visuals
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Web Usability & User Centered Design Methodologies
- Must communicate ideas easily & have the ability to experiment with new designs
- Prior Experience in developing designs / layouts for web based applications or products
- Ability to create HTML mockups in Illustrator, Photoshop or Fireworks
- Designing User Interface/Layouts of Websites and Mobile Application
- Use graphics as part of a storytelling process
- Good knowledge of design standards, trends and communication design
- Should have a Great sense of Colors and Typography
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Independent go-getter with problem solving skills.
- Design UI and interaction layers using best practices and latest Web/Mobile trends