- We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our hard-working team. You'll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard. And candidate should have good knowledge of creating, modify wordpress plugin.
- Experience of PHP 5 and OOP beneficial
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Template integration
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Develop online forms, validate them
- Content development and migration
- Site Maintenance and updates
- Candidate must be able to create custom Themes, Post types, Fields, Content loops, Short-codes, Widgets, Plugins
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.